The tutorial of how I achieve watercolor effect in Sai! :) I highly recommend using real watercolor paintings (your own or ones found on the internet) as reference.
And here you can find a few useful links:
- You can download the Sai file of this picture here: link
- Video process of painting another picture: link
- The old watercolor tutorial: link
- Sai brushes (none of them is made by me) link + file you need to open them in Sai: link
- Awesome watercolor brushes made by Kyle T Webster: link
Here’s the finished painting: link
HE’S DOING A WATER PULSE OMG HE’S A POKEMON
Crows can be so floofy, expecially when they are babies
So I decided to take photos of all the lace saris. I also wanted to pair some of them up with my corsets, on top of them.
a little love story about mermaids and tattoos
QUOTE: “People do not change, they are merely revealed.” — Anne Enright
sure thing friendoo
hello i msatan
seemed fun keke
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH STRAIGHT BOYS
This makes me feel so guilty.
today on every dbz episode ever made
why do people say “don’t be a pussy” when talking about weakness more like “don’t be a man’s ego” because you know there isn’t nothing more fragile than that
because “pussy” is the shortened form of the word “pusillanimous”, which means “timid, cowardly”
and not the slang word for the female genital region?
literally no one else knows this. nobody.
give that nigga an award